Do you sometimes really want to send a message to yourself on WhatsApp? Well, for me there had been several times I had wished to send files and pictures to myself on WhatsApp yet it wasn’t possible. Yet the new WhatsApp feature allows you send a message to yourself.
So now you can save files and pictures by sending them to your own WhatsApp number. Here is a complete guide to it for both Web and Mobile Application:
- Install WhatsApp application laptop, Computer or the Mobile.
- Open up your browser (Chrome etc) and in the address bar type wa.me//, without giving a space add your mobile number along with the country code.
- For instance, in Pakistan the code is 92 and therefor the in the address bar I typed wa.me//923370000000
- Now you will be able to see your phone number on the top and a box that reads, “Continue to Chat”. Click on that box.
- Now send files, pictures and messages to yourself