Many times while working we use the split-screen. On the Mac, while using sometimes we get issues with the split-screen option. In this article, we will tell you how to fix out these issues and how to split the screen on Mac properly. In this world of technology, we mostly need to use two apps at a time and this feature really helps us a lot. There are many ways to split-screen on MAC but it also varies according to the Mac model.
Method of split-screen on MAC
- First of all, you have to point the full-screen button and hold for a while.
- The second step is to select the two tile view option on the screen.
- In the last you will see two different screens on the display, then you can keep on working on both of the screens. You can work on both screens with ease and as per your requirements.
A common method of how to split screen on MAC
To split the screen on the general Mac follow the following steps;
- First of all, as we told in the previous method hold up the full-screen button
- As a result, you will get the resize view of your screen and you can move it left or right.
- After this is done the user can create a new window on which you can use both the screen at a time.
If there are still some issues you need to update your Mac. If your Mac is already in an updated version then better check all the apps update. if still there is a problem in splitting the screen then check the app’s permissions. Some of the applications need permission while some of them don’t
Method to Close the Split Screen
Some times it happens that you cannot close the split screen by just closing it. In this case the default method is very useful. Follow the following steps to get it done.
- Take the pointer on the top of your screen
- Hold it till the windows button appears
- Click the full-screen button this will automatically exit the split view
- At the last, if you are not still able to exit the split view just use the Mission Control or Multi-touch gestures
- If still it doesn’t work just shut down your Mac and restart it.
This is because the split screen sticks due to use of many hours.