WhatsApp is one of the best communication apps today. With the help of this application, you can send messages and voicemails to anyone sitting from any part of the world. Previously WhatsApp was only used in mobile phones, later WhatsApp web was introduced and now WhatsApp can be used on multiple devices without a smartphone.
Before Whatsapp, contacting people outside the country used to be expensive and tiresome. The service charges used to be incredibly high with network problems still being another puddle of a hurdle. But now thanks to WhatsApp, one can send messages all around the world for absolutely free, provided that your device must have a stable internet connection.
Moreover, WhatsApp is much more versatile in its features and functionality than the traditionally used old text messaging methods. You can share photographs, videos, GIFs, locations, documents and can even make voice calls and video calls with anyone with just a few touches. Unlike many social sites, WhatsApp is an advertisement-free site and follows strict privacy and safety rules implying that your personal information would always remain personal and no compromise with security would ever be made.
The uses and benefits of WhatsApp are so highly acclaimed that people prefer this app for their businesses as well. It is safe, advanced, fast, and potentially holds every feature that would make a great business support system.
For years WhatsApp has been used on mobiles, but did you know that this application can also be used on multiple other devices?
Yes, it is true WhatsApp might be primarily designed for smartphones, but it is possible to access it on other gadgets as well. Below is the list of gadgets on whom WhatsApp can easily be used.
- Laptops whether Android or iOS.
- PCs whether Android or iOS
- Smart TV.
These were a few of the devices that allow the use of WhatsApp on them. However, if you don’t know how to install and launch WhatsApp on the devices mentioned above, then don’t worry. We have enlisted below the methods to install WhatsApp on these devices. Follow our procedure and get your WhatsApp set up on your device within minutes.
How to Install WhatsApp on Laptop ( Both Android and iOS)
- Go to your browser, type WhatsApp.
- Go to the WhatsApp download page.
- Read terms and conditions and press ‘Enter.’
- Now click on “Download WhatsApp for Windows.”
- Once downloaded click on the ‘WhatsApp.exe file’ and install it.
- Launch the installed application.
- Go to the “Link Devices” section on the WhatsApp of your mobile.
- Scan the QR code from the laptop and you are all set to use WhatsApp on your laptop.
How to Install WhatsApp on a Tablet (Not iPad)
- Simply go to Google’s Play and download WhatsApp.
- However, a SIM card number is required for a WhatsApp. But it is not mandatory to have a SIM card on the same device as WhatsApp.
- Therefore, enter any of your SIM card number that is activated on your other devices.
- Enter the code sent to the device on your tablet’s WhatsApp.
- Activate WhatsApp and you are ready to go.
How to Install WhatsApp on a Smart TV
- Install WhatsApp from PlayStore on your Smart TV.
- Install and launch WhatsApp.
- Scan the QR code from your smartphone’s WhatsApp and link your phone with the TV.
By using the above easier methods you can get WhatsApp launched on the above devices within minutes. Most people consider this entire procedure to be complicated but indeed it is much simpler and hassle-free.